Pre Sale Question

Displays item tags in backend lists and adds tags for Joomla! users, menu items and modules.
Forum rules
This forum is not for any support questions/issues/features. Please use Support Center for such requests.
binvin

Pre Sale Question

Post by binvin »

This might be a tricky question.

I see that in the extension description, you mentioned that 'add tags column in backend lists for 3rd-party extensions which support tags and follow native Joomla code standards (but no guarantees).'

I am looking for a way to tag some of my tags. My scenario is like this:

I have a few articles tagged under various tags that needs to be displayed together. I cant club them together because they have different parent tags.

So, if I can tag those tags somehow then life will be easy! I also see that in the #content_types we have tags listed as a type. So thought of checking with you.

Please let me know.

Thank you for your time.
binvin

Re: Pre Sale Question

Post by binvin »

BTW, a small correction to my question.

I am in need of an extension that can help me to list various tags and and articles together.

The tags are under different parent tags. The same with articles too. Since there are a few thousands of articles, I can't change the structure now. So there is no easy way to group them together.

I can tag articles but if I could tag the tags then the above scenario becomes possible.

Alter tag seems to be very close to what I am looking for. Please LMK.

Thank you for your help.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Name: Administrator
Browser: Chrome

Post by Admin »

Unfortunately, we can't add tags for tags and next filter articles by the tags of article tags.
binvin

Post by binvin »

no worries. Thanks for your reply.