JReviews question

Multisites manager and data sharing solution for Joomla!
Forum rules
This forum is not for any support questions/issues/features. Please use Support Center for such requests.
asztern
Name: Ariel

JReviews question

Post by asztern »

Hi,

I'm looking to buy your Product, but I need to be sure that will help me with my jReview implementation.
At this moment I've created a Site using JReviews and Joomla. The only issue I've at this moment, is that JReviews doesn't allow me to asociate each listing with a Country, in only to just present the existing listings for each Country, without using the Adv. Search.

What I want is to have a Site with all the reviews from Mexico, that are not mixed with the Reviews from Argentina or Chile. Each country should see their own listings and reviews, but all of them will share the same Categories.

In order to solve this, I was thinking to have a separate database for each country, but sharing some tables like Users, Categories, and general tables in order to make it possible to install new modules and plugins without manually replicating them to each instance.

Is this possible to achive this, through your Product?
I don't want to share any article/ review, with the other Countries.

It's possible to have a different hosts instead of several Domains? Ex: mexico.domain.com, argentina.domain.com, etc.

Finally, each new listing/ review should be approved from each site or from the Master?

Thanks,
Ariel
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Name: Administrator
Browser: Chrome

Re: JReviews question

Post by Admin »

In order to solve this, I was thinking to have a separate database for each country, but sharing some tables like Users, Categories, and general tables in order to make it possible to install new modules and plugins without manually replicating them to each instance.
Yes, each site can have own independent reviews, and share Users, Categories and general tables.
It's possible to have a different hosts instead of several Domains? Ex: mexico.domain.com, argentina.domain.com, etc.
Sorry, what do you mean? mexico.domain.com is a valid domain name, you can park it on top of domain.com.
Finally, each new listing/ review should be approved from each site or from the Master?
You want each site to have own listings/reviews, so you will be able to control them from backend panel of specific site only.