Search found 16 matches

by Samson
November 12th, 2013, 3:02 pm
Forum: p8pBB bridge
Topic: Features requests - what do you want to see in new version?
Replies: 86
Views: 238721

Re: Features requests - what do you want to see in new versi

But in bridge-settings it also looks like there is sychronization only from JS to phpBB. Are you sure, this should work in other direction too?
by Samson
November 11th, 2013, 3:10 pm

Synchronizing groups and forums for JomSocial and phpBB is a really good feature. It would be much better, if I could select, whether group is closed, hidden ... - When not possible, the state should be "hidden" by standard, because join or leave from phpBB to JomSocial is not synced. Ther...
by Samson
November 1st, 2013, 7:41 am

User can join / leave JS-group and will synchronised in phpBB-group. It would be fantastic, if synchronization would work in the other way too: user leaves / joins phpBB-group and will be synchronised to JS-group. Best way would be (in my opinion) ff sync of Jommla, JS and phpBB groups in one step w...
by Samson
November 1st, 2013, 7:29 am

There already is a synchronization of jomsocial and phpBB-Groups and synchronizsation of Joomla and phpBB-groups. I'd love, if synchronization would concern all three group-systems. For example a member joins / leaves jomsocial group and will snychronised for Joomla AND phpBB-group. This would bring...
by Samson
January 18th, 2013, 8:20 am
Forum: Community Builder
Topic: Tranlation of cb.menu-items
Replies: 1
Views: 7089

Tranlation of cb.menu-items

Hello,

where can I find the language-files, that are responsible for the Communty-Builder-menu-plugin? All is german, but Moderation, PM and administration items are english. :o

Regards
Samson
by Samson
January 15th, 2013, 5:27 am
Forum: Styles
Topic: Customizing our phpBB style "jprosilver"
Replies: 7
Views: 22320

Re: Customizing our phpBB style "jprosilver"

Hello,

should this still work? When I upload the files, delete cache ... my template gets destroyed. :(

Regards
Samson