Search found 4 matches

by koraldon
June 5th, 2020, 2:10 pm
Forum: p8pBB comments
Topic: Any chance for a Xenforo/IPB version?
Replies: 1
Views: 2535

Any chance for a Xenforo/IPB version?

I'm thinking of migrating to one of those two forum solutions, but actually this extension is so great, it is one of the reasons I'm staying with phpbb.
Any plans to offer similar extension for Xenforo or IPB? (both have an API, so should be simpler)
by koraldon
June 9th, 2016, 1:43 pm
Topic: Thanks for p8pcomments
Replies: 1
Views: 5109

Thanks for p8pcomments

I have installed p8pcomments on my site (www.pundak.co.il) and thanks to the great support by alterbrains it is working beautifully - Thank you :)
by koraldon
March 12th, 2014, 3:37 pm
Topic: Questions before buying
Replies: 3
Views: 9521

Re: Questions before buying

Hi, - About the first issue - is there no way around it? cannot the domain just be pointed at a different place ? (I know that jfusion does it for the bridge). - So if I allow guest posts, they willl be able to post, but in order to post under the username, they have be logged on - got it. - The ref...
by koraldon
March 4th, 2014, 7:48 am
Topic: Questions before buying
Replies: 3
Views: 9521

Questions before buying

Technical - If my joomla is on http://www.site.com and my forums are on forums.site.com, can I use p8pbb ? - If my users are not synched between phpbb and joomla, how does it work? i.e. if a user wants to post a comment in the article page (like on this site), without going to the forums - how does...