Search found 5 matches

by Lumenation
December 27th, 2013, 9:17 pm
Forum: MODs
Topic: Post to form
Replies: 2
Views: 8897

Re: Post to form

I finally have some time to deal with this problem. The post to form works some what but it isn't posting to the forums because the code is telling it to look for a database table number and the p8pbb is causing it to redirect with an http mask and not posting to the forum at all. The post goes into...
by Lumenation
September 13th, 2013, 11:38 am
Forum: MODs
Topic: Post to form
Replies: 2
Views: 8897

Post to form

I currently have a post to form Mod. It's not really a mod and it's something that I cooked up. It's just a page that sits on the forums and gives fields for someone to fill in and when they submit it, it then posts to a forum in phpbb. With that being said, is there a way to wrap it in joomla as an...
by Lumenation
September 11th, 2013, 2:29 pm
Forum: p8pBB bridge
Topic: Technical Requirements[Pre-Purchase]
Replies: 4
Views: 14227

Re: Technical Requirements[Pre-Purchase]

I could def go for that installation now. Purchased today.
by Lumenation
September 6th, 2013, 9:33 am

Re: Technical Requirements[Pre-Purchase]

I will not be using WP In any way on the next build. The next build is pure Joomla and PHPBB. I have a dev environment currently running and would like to build a release ready beta in dev with test forums and such so that I can then move the solution into the live environment, for as little amount ...
by Lumenation
September 5th, 2013, 5:52 pm

Technical Requirements[Pre-Purchase]

Currently I use WP and WP-United. As it has been abandoned and the work to get what I currently have was... VERY... time consuming, I am looking into new and easier ways to possibly get a more versatile project. Here is what I have: Click Here Mind you it's nothing to sneeze at and there are a few t...