This forum is not for any support questions/issues/features. Please use Support Center for such requests.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: February 23rd, 2016, 10:09 am
- Name: Do Manh Hieu
- Browser: Chrome
I'm going to set up 1 main site and about 6 - 7 sub-sites, each sub-site will be given for specific user.
1. I want each user will have access to the same backend components or some specific components as I have ACL Manager installed.
2. Each user will only see own menu, module, article, etc ... that's the reason why I have to setup multiple sites.
3. All accounts and components will be kept in main site so I can update Joomla! and extensions all at once.
4. Whenever user create new menu, article, etc ... in sub-site, the data will be synced to main site.
Sorry for many questions but this is the requirement for the project and I want to make sure that MightySites support it (or at least I can setup with MightySites and some modifications).