This forum is not for any support questions/issues/features. Please use Support Center for such requests.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: May 31st, 2014, 1:24 pm
- Name: Michael
is it possible that 1 server can act as a "User-Server" while the other at the same time act as "Application-Server), both server use its own databases. Or can there be only 1 "Master" sharing user and application
- Site Admin
- Posts: 947
- Joined: October 21st, 2008, 5:39 pm
- Name: Administrator
- Browser: Chrome
1. Each site has own database tables (no matter in which database) and hence have own unique contents.
2. Same as 1, but certain database data can be loaded from tables of other sites.
3. Both sites use same database tables and hence have same database contents.
4. Same as 3, but certain database data can be loaded from tables of other sites.