Related Articles by specific tag ?

Multisites manager and data sharing solution for Joomla!
Forum rules
This forum is not for any support questions/issues/features. Please use Support Center for such requests.
slavoisard94

Related Articles by specific tag ?

Post by slavoisard94 »

Because I'm using MightySites to publish articles from a Master site to several Slave sites, I'm using Tags to sort which articles are publish on each one.
My problem now is finding a good Related Articles Module which can show the Related articles by keywords but where I can limit the result by a specific tag (or several). And I can't find that ! RAXO Related Articles can't mix keyword and tags, Ideal Related Articles Module can do both BUT you can ignore some tags but not force it to include one (or several) tags. :devil:

Anyone has found something that does this ?
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Name: Administrator
Browser: Chrome

Re: Related Articles by specific tag ?

Post by Admin »

Maybe you can ask the developer of Ideal Related Articles Module to add the functionality to filter items by tags, this feature takes less than an hour.
slavoisard94

Re: Related Articles by specific tag ?

Post by slavoisard94 »

Thanks, that was the best idea ever ! The developper from Ideal Related Articles Module was fast to develop this add-on option to his component and module, so it's now, from my point of view, a very powerfull ally to MightySites. Now I have a master site and 11 slaves sites that do publish different mix of the master content (depending on menus sorting a specific tag that marks on which sites each article goes), and with Ideal Related Articles Module the related articles are only those from with this same tag. A must have combo !