p8pBB bridge light
- No hacks to Joomla! or phpBB3 is required.
- Synchronization of login/logout in phpBB to Joomla and vice verse.
- Synchronization of registration in phpBB to Joomla and vice verse.
- Synchronization of user delete in phpBB to Joomla and vice verse.
- Synchronization of user delete/activate/deactivate in phpBB ACP to Joomla.
- Synchronization of changing profile data (email and password) in phpBB to Joomla including language setting.
- Silent account transfer from phpBB to Joomla after logging in phpBB (Joomla! user logs in phpBB and new phpBB account is created from Joomla user account) and vice-verse.
- Auto-creation of new user in phpBB if new/existing Joomla user is saved.
- Restore phpBB password from Joomla on successful Joomla login and vice-cerse.
- Ability ot reload parent window once user logs in or out, this helps with refreshing of Joomla page if phpBB is loaded inside iframe wrapper.
- English installation instructions.
- Free installation on request.
Want a new feature? Why not? Please Contact Us!
- Joomla! 2.5.14+ or 3.3.x or 3.4.x installed and working correctly.
- phpBB 3.0.12+ or phpBB 3.1.2+ installed and working correctly.
- PHP 5.3+ with setting "register_globals" Off.
- MySQL 5 with different database users for Joomla! and phpBB.
- "mysql" database drivers for both Joomla! and phpBB.
- Joomla! and phpBB should be installed in the same domain.
- Joomla! should be installed in the root domain folder (i.e. http://site.com), phpBB should be installed in the first-level domain folder (i.e. http://site.com/phpBB3).
- Joomla! and phpBB should be resolved from the same domain (note that site.com and www.site.com are different domains).
- The price includes 1 year none-recurrent subscription. Downloads of product add-ons and new versions will be available within this subscription period.
- We can't 100% guarantee that this product will work with any 3rd party Joomla! or phpBB add-ons and modifications and won't modify this extension or 3rd party Joomla! or phpBB add-ons for working together.
02 February 2015:
- Fix: no login to phpBB from Joomla if maximum login attempts is reached.
- Fix: K2 compatibility.
- Feature: auto-create new user in phpBB if existing Joomla user is saved.
- Feature: restore phpBB password from Joomla on successful Joomla login.
- Feature: phpBB 3.1 compatibility.
08 May 2014 - ver. 1.2.5
- Fix: restoring password from phpBB for Joomla 3.3.
28 May 2013 - ver. 1.2.4
- Improved login with SEO MOD installed
24 Apr 2013 - ver. 1.2.3
- Added ability to reload parent frame once user logs in or our.
03 Feb 2013 - ver. 1.2.2
- Fixed possible issue with ACP login error
- Added synchronization of user activation/deactivation in phpBB ACP Inactive Users list to Joomla
10 Feb 2013 - ver. 1.2.1
- added phpBB->Joomla user delete synchronization
16 Dec 2012 - ver. 1.2.0 for Joomla! 3