p8pBB bridge light
- No hacks to Joomla! or phpBB3 is required
- Synchronization of login/logout in phpBB to Joomla and vice versa
- Synchronization of registration in phpBB to Joomla and vice versa
- Synchronization of user delete in phpBB to Joomla and vice versa
- Synchronization of user delete/activate/deactivate in phpBB ACP to Joomla
- Synchronization of changing profile data (email and password) in phpBB to Joomla including language setting
- Silent account transfer from phpBB to Joomla after logging in phpBB (Joomla! user logs in phpBB and new phpBB account is created from Joomla user account)
- Ability ot reload parent window once user logs in or out, this helps with refreshing of Joomla page if phpBB is loaded inside iframe wrapper
- English installation instructions
- Free installation on request
Want a new feature? Why not? Please Contact Us!
- Joomla! 2.5.14+ or 3.1.x installed and working correctly
- phpBB 3.0.12 (3.0.x) installed and working corectly
- PHP 5.3 with setting "register_globals" Off
- MySQL 5 with different database users for Joomla! and phpBB
- "mysql" database drivers for both Joomla! and phpBB
- Joomla! and phpBB should be installed in the same domain
- Joomla! should be installed in the root domain folder (i.e. http://site.com), phpBB should be installed in the first-level domain folder (i.e. http://site.com/phpBB3)
- Joomla! and phpBB should be resolved from the same domain (note that site.com and www.site.com are different domains)
- The price includes 1 year none-recurrent subscription. Downloads of product add-ons and new versions will be available within this subscription period.
- We can't 100% guarantee that this product will work with any 3rd party Joomla! or phpBB add-ons and modifications and won't modify this extension or 3rd party Joomla! or phpBB add-ons for working together.
28 May 2013 - ver. 1.2.4
- Improved login with SEO MOD installed
24 Apr 2013 - ver. 1.2.3
- Added ability to reload parent frame once user logs in or our.
03 Feb 2013 - ver. 1.2.2
- Fixed possible issue with ACP login error
- Added synchronization of user activation/deactivation in phpBB ACP Inactive Users list to Joomla
10 Feb 2013 - ver. 1.2.1
- added phpBB->Joomla user delete synchronization
16 Dec 2012 - ver. 1.2.0 for Joomla! 3