Search found 30 matches

by sarrene
September 7th, 2013, 11:49 am
Forum: Direct Alias
Topic: Would it be possible- Text Separators
Replies: 3
Views: 8336

Would it be possible- Text Separators

I was wondering if it would be possible to exclude Text Separators in the url?

I know this is a bit different, so I thought I would ask. I am sure that this may be something that a lot of people would really like to have without the need to install a sef plugin/component.

Peace,
Sarrene'
by sarrene
August 3rd, 2013, 8:40 am
Forum: JomSocial
Topic: Jomsocial PM's in phpbb3
Replies: 1
Views: 5399

Jomsocial PM's in phpbb3

Is there a way to show if a user has PM's when they are on the forum?
I have the redirect turned on for the forum and JS private messages. However, I would like to have it displayed on the forum header if a user has a PM.

Thank you,
Sarrene'

Sorry, I forgot my URL: http://darkrelic.com/forums
by sarrene
October 22nd, 2012, 11:34 am
Forum: p8pBB bridge
Topic: Features requests - what do you want to see in new version?
Replies: 86
Views: 238068

Re: Features requests - what do you want to see in new versi

I am not sure how difficult it would be to add in a uac controls in joomla for phpbb3 posts. That would be up to Blogo. However what you can do, and what we did is create two modules. If you have two distinct groups you can always separate what shows up in what module by listing the forum category n...
by sarrene
February 7th, 2012, 7:39 pm
Forum: JomSocial
Topic: Feature request for advanced integration.
Replies: 27
Views: 71054

Re: Feature request for advanced integration.

If you have an updated version of Jomsocial, there is a built in menu already created when you install (I think since 1.9.x version). You can set up a module to show the menu on the forum in a wrapped mode. If you want to have it as a horizontal menu, that will depend on your template. You might nee...
by sarrene
November 30th, 2011, 2:09 pm
Topic: Pre-Sales Questions
Replies: 105
Views: 363661

Re: Pre-Sales Questions

Sorry one more question: On my present set-up using jFusion, the only place you can see when a person last visited the site is in the CB profile. If someone logs in on the phpbb side and doesn't visit the Joomla side then the 'last visit' info isn't updated. I have some very active forum members th...
by sarrene
November 27th, 2011, 10:53 am

6. Apart from SEO mods, are there any other know mods to phpbb that interfere with the bridge operation? In addition to the phpbb3 SEO mod, The only mods that I could find that did not work was the php portals. Our forum is heavily modified, with both mods from phpbb3 community and my own. So far, ...
by sarrene
August 24th, 2011, 1:24 pm

I highly recommend this bridge. I had used jfusion but as you said, so many hacks and core changes needed to be made for any custom integrations. At times that even meant to jomsocial, community builder... and I had faces issues with several templates as well. I am happy with Blogo's bridge, as it d...
by sarrene
August 23rd, 2011, 8:18 am

I am not sure 100% what the question is, though I do know that this does work just fine. At least with underscores and tacks. For chinese or other characters, I am not 100% sure. Our Product site uses joomla 1.7, phpbb3 3.0.9 and the p8p bridge. We have not experienced any problems yet with user nam...
by sarrene
August 4th, 2011, 8:01 am
Forum: MightySites
Topic: MultiSites Search plugin/module
Replies: 13
Views: 20378

MultiSites Search plugin/module

I am curious if there is a way to search through all sites that are linked up via MightSites? This, I think, is the only thing my site is missing now. :) Something like this: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/extensions-specific-non-sorted/13499 / http://www.jms2win.com/down...
by sarrene
June 13th, 2011, 2:27 am

Hello, Thought I would pop in and let those that are wondering about p8pbb3 Bridge, that this is the best component I have used for a bridge. I generally do not prattle on about a component, however this is one exception. And no, I am not affiliated with developers at all other than being a customer...