Search found 30 matches

by sarrene
May 6th, 2014, 4:33 pm
Forum: p8pBB bridge
Topic: EasySocial Wish List (for later)
Replies: 19
Views: 49015

Re: EasySocial Wish List (for later)

Now that could be a bit of work! However, if I was not lead developer and artist for TGS, I just might take you up on that offer! :P
by sarrene
May 6th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Re: EasySocial Wish List (for later)

Oh that is great to hear! :) I cannot wait!! I am taking a break from game development.. rigging is driving me nuts. So, getting ready to bridge the game and tgs site together using MightySites (again)! Ah, the joys of a new server eh? Once I get that done, I may have some requests to help with redi...
by sarrene
April 24th, 2014, 12:21 pm

EasySocial Wish List (for later)

A lot of changes have occurred since EasySocial first came out. The last two updates were major. In 1.2.3 update, a lot changed in how things are done. Nice thing is, the last update seems to be the final bits that were changed in the backend that could cause some issues with developing 3rd party ap...
by sarrene
January 9th, 2014, 6:59 pm
Topic: Renew + EasySocial
Replies: 7
Views: 13731

Re: Renew + EasySocial

That is not a problem. I fully understand!! I love the updates. And would rather have a great programme that runs great, than one out now that is kind of kaka. Keep giving us updates as you go along. It is always nice to see where you are at with it. And thank you, I will install the software tonigh...
by sarrene
January 7th, 2014, 4:30 pm

no worries at all. I am glad to hear that! And ever so excited.

Query.. Is it safe to install ES on the site, or should I wait till the integration is complete?

Thank you so much!!
Sarrene'
by sarrene
January 7th, 2014, 4:00 am

Hello boss! I hope the new year has treated everyone great at AlterBrains (still getting used to the new name). I was wondering how things were going with the EasySocial. Any cool updates for us? I do have our new site up and running. So eagerly awaiting, though patiently of course :) I know it take...
by sarrene
December 8th, 2013, 10:40 am

Thank you very much! I will post a ticket with specifics and all the info you may need as well.

I appreciate it VERY much!!
by sarrene
December 5th, 2013, 4:46 pm

Renew + EasySocial

Hello and good afternoon, I was wondering what the progress was for EasySocial. I am in need to renewing my sub and updating our site to the final design. However, I want to wait until at least the php bridge is ready for EasySocial. Any word on progress if it had gotten started? Estimated date? I a...
by sarrene
September 11th, 2013, 8:05 pm
Forum: Joomla extensions
Topic: Easy Social
Replies: 1
Views: 4546

Easy Social

:?: I have signed up for the beta for EasySocial. I am wondering if you have plans to add this to your products? EG: p8pbb3 and Mightysites most of all!
http://stackideas.com/blog/webinar-more ... y-features

Thank you so much!
Peace,
Sarrene'
by sarrene
September 11th, 2013, 8:02 pm
Forum: Direct Alias
Topic: Would it be possible- Text Separators
Replies: 3
Views: 8336

Re: Would it be possible- Text Separators

Aww, Buggers! I wish it were. I could use a sef plugin, but it is not worth the extra load it has.

Thank you so much anyways! I always appreciate the staff here! Thanks Blogo!

Sarrene'