Search found 34 matches

by MrAnonymous
June 28th, 2014, 10:37 am
Forum: p8pBB bridge
Topic: Confused on which Social Extension to choose!
Replies: 7
Views: 17320

Confused on which Social Extension to choose!

Hi Admin, I am in a huge dilemma for quite sometime and I need your opinion on this please... I already have phpbb integrated with Joomla (thanks to your amazing bridge that I purchased just last week) and I want to install one of the Social network extensions (either CB, JomSocial or EasySocial). I...
by MrAnonymous
June 22nd, 2014, 11:38 am
Topic: EasySocial Wish List (for later)
Replies: 19
Views: 49035

Re: EasySocial Wish List (for later)

wow.... thats awesome! When you say you are working on wall posts on new topics and posts events, does it mean users are able to reply to phpbb topics/posts from their wall itself or does it mean it adds an activity notification on wall when a new topic or post is created? Can you elaborate if possi...
by MrAnonymous
June 22nd, 2014, 11:34 am
Forum: JomSocial
Topic: Current Features of JomSocial integration with phpbb
Replies: 3
Views: 12722

Re: Current Features of JomSocial integration with phpbb

Would (2) and (3) be possible with EasySocial Integration that you are currently working on?
by MrAnonymous
June 22nd, 2014, 11:33 am
Forum: Styles
Topic: Where do you add phpbb stylesheets?
Replies: 2
Views: 7719

Re: Where do you add phpbb stylesheets?

Thanks for that. That should solve it perfectly. This bridge is simply amazing... It does almost everything.
by MrAnonymous
June 22nd, 2014, 11:32 am
Topic: Integrating existing phpbb users with existing Joomla users
Views: 9711

Re: Integrating existing phpbb users with existing Joomla us

Thanks for that admin. Thats really good to hear. Alright, what happens in the case where the admin1 account in current Joomla installation has a different password to the admin1 of existing phpbb account which is going to be imported? In that case, as per the username synchronization, it may be fin...
by MrAnonymous
June 21st, 2014, 6:21 pm
Topic: EasySocial Wish List (for later)
Replies: 19
Views: 49035

Re: EasySocial Wish List (for later)

I would love to know the list of features you are working on with p8pbb bridge and EasySocial. I have not yet decided if I want to use JomSocial, ES or CB. EasySocial does look interesting but it really comes down to how much of integration you are planning to have between phpbb and EasySocial using...
by MrAnonymous
June 21st, 2014, 5:46 pm
Forum: Styles
Topic: Where do you add phpbb stylesheets?
Replies: 2
Views: 7719

Where do you add phpbb stylesheets?

I read your topic here on customising phpbb template and it was very useful. But it doesnt say where do you place the css stylesheets for phpbb? Usually its placed inside <head> tag and since we are removing the head and changing body to div, what happens with css files included in header? Do we nee...
by MrAnonymous
June 21st, 2014, 5:14 pm
Forum: JomSocial
Topic: Current Features of JomSocial integration with phpbb
Views: 12722

Current Features of JomSocial integration with phpbb

Hi, I read other topics in this Jomsocial sub-forum but they were old ones and I would like a get the current status of this application. I have also read your features list for the p8pbb bridge but I still have a few more questions: 1) Am I able to show the user's posts in their JomSocial profile p...
by MrAnonymous
June 21st, 2014, 5:01 pm
Topic: Integrating existing phpbb users with existing Joomla users
Views: 9711

Integrating existing phpbb users with existing Joomla users

Hi, I am very close to purchasing this extension. Probably in the coming weeks once I complete all the other development process for my Joomla site in localhost. I do have a question on integrating an existing phpbb user with an already existing user in Joomla. Let me explain: Before I install phpbb...
by MrAnonymous
May 23rd, 2014, 5:06 pm
Topic: Pre-Sales Questions
Replies: 105
Views: 363797

Re: Pre-Sales Questions

Hi Admin, I am in a dilemma whether to use K2 for my new Joomla 3.3 or not. If I do use K2, is there a way to show Forum posts in K2 Profile page like in a Forum tab or something in profile using this p8pbb bridge? If it doesnt work with K2 profile page, which extension do I use for user profiles wh...