Search found 34 matches

by MrAnonymous
August 1st, 2014, 10:37 am
Forum: p8pBB bridge
Topic: p8pbb bridge for phpbb 3.1
Replies: 21
Views: 42236

Re: p8pbb bridge for phpbb 3.1

Thanks for that. Exciting times.. :) You are right, prosilver has finally become responsive. So I guess we will be seeing a jprosilver version with the bridge which should be very useful to use as a baseline in creating customised themes for 3.1. Another feature I like is the notification system too...
by MrAnonymous
July 31st, 2014, 2:14 pm
Topic: p8pbb bridge for phpbb 3.1
Replies: 21
Views: 42236

p8pbb bridge for phpbb 3.1

phpbb 3.1 is currently in RC2 stage and I am really hoping the stable release is out soon (hopefully by end of this year). Once 3.1 is released, how long you might take to release the updated version for p8pbb bridge for 3.1? Are there any exciting changes to look forward to with the bridge feature ...
by MrAnonymous
July 31st, 2014, 7:34 am
Topic: EasySocial Wish List (for later)
Replies: 19
Views: 49028

Re: EasySocial Wish List (for later)

ah... thats great news! With the new topic/post points & badges, does it only apply to new topics and posts created after the plugin is set-up? What happens to users who already has 100s of topics and 1000s of posts before the ES plugin was installed? Does it calculate the previous post and topi...
by MrAnonymous
July 30th, 2014, 8:38 am

Hi Admin,

Can I ask, do you have an approximate ETA on when you might be able to release more integration with EasySocial like User Points, Achievement Badges for forum activities?

And are the phpbb user avatars synced with EasySocial yet or is this feature still under development?
by MrAnonymous
July 2nd, 2014, 11:08 am
Topic: Confused on which Social Extension to choose!
Replies: 7
Views: 17311

Re: Confused on which Social Extension to choose!

Thank you Sarrene for your input. Its fantastic to hear the thoughts from someone who has tried both JomSocial and ES (from web admin's perspective). I also checked out your site darkrelic and it does give me some inspiration on how we can use phpbb and Joomla's social network together. Thanks for t...
by MrAnonymous
July 1st, 2014, 8:52 am

Here is another I might like to add to this wish list. If possible, it will be great if phpbb topic reply notifications and post notifications are sent to EasySocial's notification system (I dont if it already does that when the post updates are added to the wall activities). If something like this ...
by MrAnonymous
June 28th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Thanks for considering my second request. :) And sorry you missed my previous post. Currently we are working on wall posts on new topics/posts events and groups synchronizations. With the above notification that gets added to the wall when a user creates or posts in phpbb topics, is it possible to d...
by MrAnonymous
June 28th, 2014, 1:55 pm

Would you also be able to create these features: 1) Show a "Forum" tab in easysocial profiles that shows all the posts and topics that user created in phpBB? 2) Are we also able to show the number of forum posts stats inside that box that shows in profile page at the right side of Cover ph...
by MrAnonymous
June 28th, 2014, 1:51 pm

Currently we are working on wall posts on new topics/posts events and groups synchronizations. With the above notification that gets added to the wall when a user creates or posts in phpbb topics, is it possible to disable comments in EasySocial for that so that users have to come to forum to reply...
by MrAnonymous
June 28th, 2014, 1:44 pm
Topic: Confused on which Social Extension to choose!
Replies: 7
Views: 17311

Re: Confused on which Social Extension to choose!

Thank you so much for your response. I was actually thinking of going towards EasySocial too. My reasons being, it is new, the development has been very fast and impressive so far, their support is great (like yours), and the lookwise a little different from JomSocial too. Although it has lesser fea...