Search found 30 matches

by sarrene
December 16th, 2014, 1:49 pm
Forum: p8pBB bridge
Topic: p8p Bridge: I just wanted to show off
Replies: 2
Views: 9300

Re: p8p Bridge: I just wanted to show off

Thank you. It is a custom theme based on the PBWow theme, but built upon jprosilver. It was a lot of customizations to get it to work, as well as customizing the theme itself to work with the main site template. Using other themes is fairly simple, a little work, but still fairly simple. I am hoping...
by sarrene
December 10th, 2014, 6:55 pm
Topic: p8p Bridge: I just wanted to show off
Views: 9300

p8p Bridge: I just wanted to show off

I just wanted to show off our new Test site. It should be going to the live site (style wise and optimizations) just before Christmas. http://triadmain.com/forums (new theme) http://darkrelic.com/forums (current live site) Do note that only the forums are done right now. I am currently working on ge...
by sarrene
October 12th, 2014, 7:29 am
Topic: Post Stream
Replies: 5
Views: 15074

Re: Post Stream

That makes good sense to me! Thankyou fro the speedy reply!
by sarrene
October 11th, 2014, 1:18 pm
Topic: Post Stream
Replies: 5
Views: 15074

Post Stream

Would it be possible to exclude posts from specific for the streams as well as the individual profiles?
1) Exclude forums
2) option to exclude post content content
3) Perhaps have the same permissions to see posts based on access type similar to how the Joomla Module works?

Peace,
Sarrene'
by sarrene
October 11th, 2014, 1:13 pm
Topic: p8pbb bridge for phpbb 3.1
Replies: 21
Views: 42034

Re: p8pbb bridge for phpbb 3.1

...<snip>... Another feature I like is the notification system too when new replies are posted, user quoted, etc.. With that, would it be possible to redirect the phpbb notification to EasySocial or Jomsocial Notifications if we want so we dont need to have 2 separate notification system like 1 for...
by sarrene
September 11th, 2014, 3:55 am
Forum: MightySites
Topic: MultiSites Search plugin/module
Replies: 13
Views: 20307

Re: MultiSites Search plugin/module

Oh wow, Thank you for bringing that back up. I also forgot about this myself and I was the one that first asked. Keep us updated! And looking forward to wonderful work as always!

Sarrene'
by sarrene
July 2nd, 2014, 3:03 pm
Topic: Confused on which Social Extension to choose!
Replies: 7
Views: 17230

Re: Confused on which Social Extension to choose!

Not a problem I am actually using both MightySights and p8pBB 3 bridge. I would also like to add that Support here is wonderful!

Good luck! share your site if you like. Would love to see how it turns out.
by sarrene
July 2nd, 2014, 12:00 am
Topic: Confused on which Social Extension to choose!
Replies: 7
Views: 17230

Re: Confused on which Social Extension to choose!

As a client and web admin/developer, I recommend going with EasySocial. As Admin had stated the code is a lot cleaner with less overhead to the site. JomSocial has more features built in, but can also become a bit.. messy. Being that I was a jomsocial user since it came out, it was a difficult move ...
by sarrene
May 8th, 2014, 9:11 am
Topic: EasySocial Templates
Views: 7570

Re: EasySocial Templates

Okay boss.. Will do that today. Thank you!

Sarrene'
by sarrene
May 6th, 2014, 5:24 pm
Topic: EasySocial Templates
Views: 7570

EasySocial Templates

I have a question for you.. Is it possible, or may it be possible, to separate the EasySocial templates between sites, while still sharing the rest of the data? Thanks! Sarrene' [ Edit: I was also wondering about the profile types? I would like one type to be visible on triadgames and another at dar...