Search found 34 matches

by MrAnonymous
November 26th, 2014, 10:45 am
Forum: p8pBB bridge
Topic: Post Stream
Replies: 5
Views: 15079

Re: Post Stream

Hi sanimirza, I am using p8pbb with easysocial and things are running smoothly. There were minor issues with phpbb 3.1 and the guys here did resolve them all. :)

My wish list is to see more features and integration with easysocial and I am sure they will be adding more in the future. :)
by MrAnonymous
November 9th, 2014, 6:01 am
Topic: p8pbb bridge for phpbb 3.1
Replies: 21
Views: 42055

Re: p8pbb bridge for phpbb 3.1

Enjoy! In fact we expect tons of tickets with wrapped style CSS conflicts :( Thanks for your assistance last night, you guys go way above and beyond good customer service, and if anyone is reading this, their customer service is the best I have ever come across, EVER!!! 8) I agree. Their support is...
by MrAnonymous
November 8th, 2014, 5:36 am

Should be out soon. I check here everyday as soon as I wake up.. :)
by MrAnonymous
November 6th, 2014, 5:25 pm

For now all tests are going well and we have a plan to release it till Monday. There will be new bridge version (single package for both phpBB 3.0 and 3.1) + new jprosivler style specially for phpBB 3.1 Awesome.... I am eagerly waiting for it. I am more excited for the bridge release than I was whe...
by MrAnonymous
October 30th, 2014, 4:38 am

Thank you sarrene for sharing. Since my last post, I did disable phpbb PM altogether and using ES PM system for it. For Topic view pages, I am not showing the PM there since the users can always do that from the Profile page. Also ever since Admin here added the feature of sending Forum notification...
by MrAnonymous
August 28th, 2014, 9:54 am
Forum: News
Topic: p8pbb bridge 3.2.6 with native EasySocial notifications and attachment module
Replies: 1
Views: 3258

Re: p8pbb bridge 3.2.6 with native EasySocial notifications

An amazing feature! It even makes phpbb 3.0.x board better than 3.1 with this bridge's notification feature! Thank you...
by MrAnonymous
August 5th, 2014, 2:22 pm
Topic: Forum and Social Network
Replies: 4
Views: 12085

Re: Forum and Social Network

Yeah... Thats what I was thinking too. I was also wondering if I should disable the conversation too so it promotes only the forum or if I am being too uptight. I dont know.. Hope I am not bloating my site by installing a mammoth and stripping down its main features. I was also thinking maybe phpbb ...
by MrAnonymous
August 5th, 2014, 10:23 am

Re: Forum and Social Network

You are so right... I keep asking myself that - Why would someone want to use the EasySocial on my site when everyone uses Facebook!! I mean, the way forum works is completely different and most importantly, my forum topics does really well in google that brings a lot of organic traffic. But if I in...
by MrAnonymous
August 2nd, 2014, 2:46 pm

Forum and Social Network

Hi Admin and Sarrene, I really need to pick your brains on this. This is rather a general question and not so much related to p8pbb bridge. Hope you dont mind sharing your views. My question is, If you are having a successfully running phpbb forum and you install EasySocial or JomSocial on your site...
by MrAnonymous
August 2nd, 2014, 12:42 pm
Topic: JFBConnect
Replies: 14
Views: 22373

Re: JFBConnect

I see this is a very old topic. May I ask, what is the status of JFBConnect integration with p8pbb bridge? Is syncing of these 2 possible now?