Post to form

Installing and using phpBB MODs with the bridge.
Forum rules
This forum is not for any support questions/issues/features. Please use Support Center for such requests.
Lumenation
Name: Christopher Watson
Browser: Chrome

Post to form

Post by Lumenation »

I currently have a post to form Mod. It's not really a mod and it's something that I cooked up. It's just a page that sits on the forums and gives fields for someone to fill in and when they submit it, it then posts to a forum in phpbb. With that being said, is there a way to wrap it in joomla as an article or will I have to find a way to code it into a joomla some how?

Thanks for the quick support and installation. So far it's a great bridge. Or better than the last one.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Name: Administrator

Re: Post to form

Post by Admin »

If this is just a form submitted to phpBB it should work as usual, otherwise you can create a special page in Joomla.
You can even use a special bridge method call for creating a new topic in specified forum (please ask Support Center for details).
Lumenation
Name: Christopher Watson

Re: Post to form

Post by Lumenation »

I finally have some time to deal with this problem. The post to form works some what but it isn't posting to the forums because the code is telling it to look for a database table number and the p8pbb is causing it to redirect with an http mask and not posting to the forum at all. The post goes into limbo. It exists in the Database but not on any table in a way.