Sharing of contents and categories between the various slave sites and the master site

Multisites manager and data sharing solution for Joomla!
Forum rules
This forum is not for any support questions/issues/features. Please use Support Center for such requests.
zmiaux

Sharing of contents and categories between the various slave sites and the master site

Post by zmiaux »

Hi,
I open a new thread because I have only gleaned fragmentary information from use cases and searching in the forum (may I have searched badly).
I have to create a blog network in which there will be several subdomains (for each blogger) and the master site which should collect all the latest articles published on the slave sites (which must be autonomous and have unique contents).

So, for example, in the master site (only homepage and category pages) sliders will be shown the latest articles published in the slave sites and also some single articles (always from slave sites) and there will be a menu with shared items.
Clicking on a shared category present in the menu will load all the articles that have that category of all the slave sites and clicking on the entry of a single blogger, for example, all the latest articles of that blogger.

Does this extension allow to do this?

Thanks,
Michele
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Name: Administrator
Browser: Chrome

Re: Sharing of contents and categories between the various slave sites and the master site

Post by Admin »

Unfortunately, MightySites can't help you.