Single Login/Logout

Multisites manager and data sharing solution for Joomla!
Forum rules
This forum is not for any support questions/issues/features. Please use Support Center for such requests.
Julian

Single Login/Logout

Post by Julian »

Hi everybody,

I now started to create the single-login for my sites and it is not working yet. So I describe the minimalistic approach of the moment to search for the issues.

Recently, I have two websites:
www.website1.com
www.website2.com
Bouth are independent websites but sharing some tables. One of the shared tables is the Users-table. Another one is the easysocial-table.

Now I created the single-login on website2.
I turned the single-login on, filled the domain "website1.com" and the secret-word taken from the website1 configuration-file.

Then I installed and published the single-login-plugin on website 1.

As far as I understand, this should be the setting where a user logging on website 2 should also be logged on website 1. But ... it´s not happening. If he logs on website 2, he still is not logged on website 1.

Am I missing something?

All the best, J ul ian!

PS: I know this forum is not for support-requests. It is not too urgent for me and I like to help others facing the same problem later. This is why I placed it public.
In urgent cases I would contact support, ok?
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Name: Administrator
Browser: Chrome

Re: Single Login/Logout

Post by Admin »

It's correct, so please contact support, we should check all settings on your sites.
albertosilva
Name: Alberto Silva

Post by albertosilva »

Please let me know if I can do this with this component...

I need to make 200 sites with independent databases, because I need that all administrators has an own data. But I need to make a single login and logout. Can I do this?

Please let me know to understand who I can integrate all the joomla sites.

Thanks a lot.

Alberto Silva
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Name: Administrator

Post by Admin »

It's a bad idea because you will have 3rd-party admins, note that single files are used, so any admin can delete any file or uninstall any extension - and all sites will be affected.
Single login on 200 sites will be also a problem.