This forum is not for any support questions/issues/features. Please use Support Center for such requests.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: November 12th, 2017, 4:04 am
I am looking for a solution where I have one Joomla installation(files&database) which is providing content to 3 domains.
1. one main domain where 3 menu items are pointing to. The Company pages
2. one domain where 1 menu item pointing to. First product line
3. one domain where 1 menu item pointing to. Second product line
Menu-item-1: Home (companyname.com)
Menu-item-2: fast-products (fast-products.com)
Menu-item-3: slow-products (slow-products.com)
Menu-item-4: Blog (companyname.com/blog)
Menu-item-5: contacts (companyname.com/contacts)
Sessions should be kept between the domains. If somebody buys a fast products and goes to the slow product page he can continue shopping.
Is this possible with MightySites?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1591
- Joined: October 21st, 2008, 5:39 pm
- Name: Administrator
- Browser: Chrome
https://alterbrains.com/joomla-extensio ... se-studies
Session can't be kept between such domains, but we cave single login.