This forum is not for any support questions/issues/features. Please use Support Center for such requests.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: April 10th, 2018, 3:05 am
- Name: Christ
- Browser: Firefox
I'm interested for the Alter Survey extension and like to know if this extension can do these features :
1. Private survey (must register first)
2. Save survey and continue later
3. Text answer + Multiple File Upload
4. Radio option answer with sub-question (example: if users answer "Yes", they will need to answer another sub-question that become mandatory; if "No" then continue)
5. Dynamically add / remove response
- Site Admin
- Posts: 969
- Joined: October 21st, 2008, 5:39 pm
- Name: Administrator
- Browser: Chrome
Possible, survey permissions can be adjusted to allow survey for logged users only.1. Private survey (must register first)
Possible.2. Save survey and continue later
Possible.3. Text answer + Multiple File Upload
Possible.4. Radio option answer with sub-question (example: if users answer "Yes", they will need to answer another sub-question that become mandatory; if "No" then continue)
Please advise more details.5. Dynamically add / remove response
- Posts: 4
- Joined: February 3rd, 2009, 5:31 am
So use a component like EasySocial and have different user types that also connect them to a company and the register users can make timely surveys that goes like every second month and then follow up with statistics to see if the results change.
Its the same questions and these questions will be reused for other companies but gather for a total overal statistic comparision like levels individual, company, branch/industry and have these measures over time.
Would that be something to be possible for Alter Surveys?