Calendar view of reports

Complete full-featured tool for preview and download of SQL reports in your Joomla site.
Forum rules
This forum is not for any support questions/issues/features. Please use Support Center for such requests.
thomaswiatr
Name: WIATR
Browser: Chrome

Calendar view of reports

Post by thomaswiatr »

Hello,

I'm working on an website and need to display some information of the database. Some of that information has to be displayed as tables, and some has to be diplayed in a calendar view. I also would like that the user can choose values into combobox that can be used as parameters into the SQL queries.

It seems to me that AlterReports is the best component to fulfill my needs, but I have some questions about it :

1 / Is it possible to build a form to pick values that are used as SQL queries parameters ?
2 / Is there a way to display a calendar view ? And if not, can i get the query result as a PHP array (for example) and use a third-party js library to display the calendar?
3 / Is it possible to download the AlterReports user manual, in order to have more information about it ?
4 / ... and last question is it possible to have a trial version of Alterreports to be sure it fulfills my needs before buying it (i'm using Joomla 3.0).

Thanks by advance,

Thomas.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Name: Administrator

Re: Calendar view of reports

Post by Admin »

1 / Is it possible to build a form to pick values that are used as SQL queries parameters ?
Yes, you can setup multiple filters and use their values as tags in query.
2 / Is there a way to display a calendar view ? And if not, can i get the query result as a PHP array (for example) and use a third-party js library to display the calendar?
Only table is possible, but you can create own report layout and display data in your way (array of report rows is available in $this of layout).
3 / Is it possible to download the AlterReports user manual, in order to have more information about it ?
I emailed it to you.
4 / ... and last question is it possible to have a trial version of Alterreports to be sure it fulfills my needs before buying it (i'm using Joomla 3.0).
We don't have trial version and Joomla 3.3 is required.
thomaswiatr
Name: WIATR

Re: Calendar view of reports

Post by thomaswiatr »

Thank you for your answer, it will help me a lot.

Thomas